Not technology. Not a meeting. Not bad 😀

"We don't have many meetings," they told me, early in my time at the present workplace, despite the first week being riddled with them. The louder they said it, the less I believed them. However, things have settled down and it turns out that that was true. There are regular meetings, but they are usually brief. Additionally, we've all now become accustomed to online meetings. There are days I don't know whether that's good or bad, because the technology doesn't always meet the demands placed upon it.

Yesterday was definitely an exceptional one in respect of meetings. We had three, with barely time to gasp between them; and the technology worked well. By lunchtime, I'd had it. I was exhausted and could barely think. To help me refocus, I sat with my sandwich and a spot of crochet. The sandwich is standard enough fare, but the crochet was something I don't usually manage during work hours. It's rare enough that I get any done during my commute. I don't think I could call it a win for technology, but it might be a win for the blanket.

All the best with your meetings and technology, whether or not technology meets your meeting needs.


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more