Carla posted: " This meme was started by Rae Longest at Powerful Women Readers, but as she is busy with her bookstore, she is not posting as much and asked me to take over. I hope some of you will join in and post those reviews of children's or middlegrade books on " | Carla March 2 | This meme was started by Rae Longest at Powerful Women Readers, but as she is busy with her bookstore, she is not posting as much and asked me to take over. I hope some of you will join in and post those reviews of children's or middlegrade books on Saturdays. As I am a grandmother, who loves to read to her grandchildren, a mother who loved to read to and with her children, and a retired teacher librarian, this meme is right up my alley. | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment